Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Searching/No Service iPhone 6

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Searching/No Service iPhone 6

I’m at home.....it’s an iphone6 i have No Setvice or Searching in the top left corner......i have connected to my WiFi called my mother on fb messenger and got her to call boost. I’ve been told it was SIM card 4 Times.......been in two stores and now I’m sitting at home with no phone smh
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information Cbrazil. How many signal bars does the phone have? Do you have a Wi-Fi connection available?

Highlighted
Groupie

It says searching but i am on my WiFi at home......no bars just the WiFi and searching. Now i just got word.....3 days without a phone until the SIM gets here smh
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. Unfortunately, we're having an issue with iPhone 6 not recognizing the SIM card. The issue has been escalated and is currently being worked on. In the meantime, we recommend you follow these steps and let us know the outcome:

1. Connect the device to Wi-Fi.
2. Tap Phone icon.
3. Tap Key Pad if necessary
4. Enter ##873283# and Call
5. Starting Service Update, tap OK.
6. Service Update Complete, tap OK.

Highlighted
Groupie

Just attempted the steps......no response
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) of your phone?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

Hey! I don’t have service either on my iPhone 7 and I just paid 50 for a plan. Could you help?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, AlexKraft! We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help with this exact same issue. iPhone 6 just says "searching" no matter how i try to fix it. 

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, ashleycoop. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?