Save yourself a trip oversees and 45 minutes of your life

Groupie

Save yourself a trip oversees and 45 minutes of your life

I have contacted Boost 3 times about poor service less than 1 bar or NONE, dropped calls, texts not deilivering to crap droids from iPhone. The ONLY and I mean ONLY reason I switched carriers was prepaid card was gift and I recently lost my job so that $35 card for a month helped. Boost/Sprint: is STILL the absolute very worst cell service. I wont last another day with this, I have twin teenagers who drive now. Boost card 6 gigs for $35 which was a special. Going back to ATT (8 gigs 40 per month) EXCELLENT customer service. Maybe Sorint Boost Verizon has one tower? They are on their last leg with towers. The customary call to Boost customer service. They have scripts they have to read (memorize). If you call with a problem they read from script. I know their script by heart! So have some fun and immediately tell them you turned phone on and off, reset network, pinpointed your location so they can determine the closest tower is 1/4 miles away...sit back and enjoy the sounds on their end...shuffling of paperwork because darn it They don’t know what page to read now! This is when you will hear “I’m saw sowwy for inconvenience foe you today I will resolve this issue, can you please hold?” They will come back on line and tell you how close the tower is! (You knew this) they will start from page 1 of script. They cannot help nor issue credits for lost service, they tell you a credit will come from a “third party company” and it takes 3 to 4 weeks. If you still , by that point, have yet another 25 minutes to waste, ask her the name of the “third party company” Ahhhh the sounds of shuffling papers cuz you messed her up! Then this sound “err err umm may I place you on hold for a minute” Sure! Now she gotta find her stapler cuz all that flipping back and forth pulled the staples out. You will go one more round with her...3 is LIMIT you will then hold for a supervisor. Cycle repeats
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Save yourself a trip oversees and 45 minutes of your life

Hello, @AttBeliever. Your feedback as a customer is our reflection as a company, and receiving a negative feedback from you is definitely not what we are looking for. Please accept our apologies and allow us the chance to assist you. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Not sure how to send a private message.
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Groupie

Unfortunately, no. I have had no luck with Boost Mobile.