SIM failure / invalid SIM card

Highlighted
Groupie

SIM failure / invalid SIM card

Hello! I am reaching out for help with my Boost Service. My iPhone 7 Plus stays connected to service for a few minutes before saying “sim failure” and then “Invalid SIM” is listed instead of Boost as my service provider. After each power cycle, my device stays connected for a few minutes before getting caught in the same cycle of connection, sim fail and power cycle.
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: SIM failure / invalid SIM card

So sorry to hear about this experience, Fredericko83. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Groupie

I am also having this problem! It stays connected for a couple minutes, sometimes it stays connected for an hour, then the phone says “Sim Failure” and then says invalid sim.

Interesting. How about we take a closer look at this? Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".