SIM card locked

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

SIM card locked

I recently got my iPhone 7 back from being repaired at the apple store. I had a loaner iPhone for a week and activated the sim card to that loaner phone but now I got my original phone back and I would like to activate the sim card back to my own original iPhone 7. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, @marvintcruz. Just send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, and the IMEI of your original phone and ICCID/SIM Card number.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, @marvintcruz. Just send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, and the IMEI of your original phone and ICCID/SIM Card number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

I’ve same type of issue however I’ve had no service to my phone. Please help
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi I need help unlocking my SIM as well please
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, thesuxedo. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

Highlighted
Groupie

I was at an Apple Store today and had the iPhone 7 for 4 years and just got an iPhone SE, everything on the phone was pretty much all set but when we called Boost Mobile to activate the Sim Card, halfway through activating it, the operator for Boost Mobile disconnected the call, we ended up calling a second time and another representative answered and told us the phone was active but I still had to service, we then called support and then had us put the phone through a queue and tried re-escalating the phone but told us due to the first representative from Boost Mobile disconnecting the call from earlier that my sim card is now locked for 24-48hours and I'm not 100% sure if it even will be unlocked after that time period. I feel like I got a brand new phone for nothing now because I can't make calls and won't be able to use GPS at all when I travel for work... 😕 Wish someone could help resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there collettij15. Thank you for contacting us. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. victor21