S8+ CONTACT SPRINT TO UNLOCK

Accomplice

S8+ CONTACT SPRINT TO UNLOCK

I purchased a s8+ from you guys . Just got it but it says I need to contact sprint to unlock . I did. And sprint said to contact you all, which I did. But I was hung up on after 30mins. Can a agent please assist me with unlocking my device?
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: S8+ CONTACT SPRINT TO UNLOCK

Hey there, @Kla94! Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to let you know that we do have a strong policy when it comes to this process. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances: 

•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
•The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time
• The device must be within USA in order to request the unlock. (only applicable to devices launched in 2015 or after.

If you think you meet the requirements, please send us a text message (regular SMS) with your phone number, pin and a brief description of your issue through private message. In order to do so, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".