Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Return defective phone

Highlighted

Return defective phone

I tried to get help for a useless used iPhone 7 Plus purchased from tbe Boost ONLINE store about 11 days ago, arrived 1 week ago.. Customer Service was AWFUL.

The 1st tine I called CS I did not know my grandson's PIN# ( phone was for him), so the cs rep said she couldn't help, but would make a note in the account to show that I complained, but apparently she did not as it did not as it did no show the next time I called back.
When he finally remembered his PIN I called CS again. I was on the phone at least 1 & 1/2 hours...being transferred from person to person to person to person, etc. All they know is to give me the same STUPID scripted apologies for my "troubles"!!!
USELESS!!! Absolutely no one knew anything about connecting me to someone associated to the online store.
I NEED TO EXCHANGE A DEFECTIVE PHONE.
All I wanted was a replacement and a return label to ship it back under the 7 day "buyer's temorse" option. That's what I wanted..but all I got was ****. The last CS representative I was connected to said I could not claim buyer's remorse because it was more than 7 days. I tried over & over to explain that it was delivered only SIX days earlier...but she was another useless, ignorant rep. She then said she would transfer to someone who would help...and then transferred me to Apple Repair who said he had no connection to the Boost store..! He was at least sympathetic to my situation...but again could not help with a used Boost phone.
This phone is bent and has something loose inside. HARDLY a tested and working used phone!!!
I am livid over this situation. I am on a pension and do not have $200 to throw away!
When the condition was discovered it was immediately boxed back up ( expecting to ship it back). It has not been activated...why would we activate a broken phone?? BTW, the packaging was 100% intact, no sign of shipping damage...YOU SOLD ME A BROKEN PHONE AND NO ONE WILL HELP ME!!!

I am also a Boost customer: ***** ( Suzanne Turner)
[[ My grandson's number is ***** ( Logan Kingery). This is the account the phone is intended for. ]]

I hope going through this site is more successful than all my phone calls. I patiently await your response via email.
Thanks,,
Suzanne.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Return defective phone

Hey there @SuzanneTTurner Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to provide us with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

JO,Y, I am a senior & have not been able to figure out this site to reply privately.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, SuzanneTTurner. Follow these steps:
Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
 Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
Type your message in the new window and click Send.