Request to unlock my Apple 6

Groupie

Request to unlock my Apple 6

Hello, I still have an Apple 6 want to unlock can help me unlock it? I only know the imei code. Imei:  Can you help me see if I can meet the unlocking conditions? Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Request to unlock my Apple 6

Hi there, @qiu1987. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:
• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
• The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time
• A payment was made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. 

• The equipment is in the United States within the reach of Sprint coverage.
Unlocking the device does not mean:  
◾ Another carrier will activate the device. 
◾ Even if another carrier will activate the device, that device will  function correctly on another carrier's network.
Sprint makes no guarantee that it will function correctly on different carriers network.

If the device is eligible, please send us a private message with the phone number, pin and MEID to request the unlock.

Groupie

Then my phone can check if it is compatible with unlocking?
Agent

Please send us a private with the phone number and pin along with the MEID @qiu1987.

Highlighted
Groupie

But I forgot the only I can provide only the imei code. Can you help me solve the network lock? Thank you.
Agent

Unfortunately, without the account information we're unable to verify @qiu1987.

Groupie

Ok, thank you for your reply in my busy schedule. Thank you.
Agent

You're very welcome.