Replacement iphone needs unlocking.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Replacement iphone needs unlocking.

I bought 2 Iphone 6s plus on February 17th, 2019. One of which had signal problems and despite Boost resetting the network settings and sending me a new sim card, the problem was not fixed. In October 2019 I was told by Boost to visit the Apple store as my device is still under warranty. Apple saw the problem and replaced the phone in October 2019, since then I have stayed with boost and have paid my bill on time every month. In June I called to have both my phones unlocked, one was successful but the other was not. I was told that because it was replaced it did not inherit the network life cycle of the previous device and as of such it needs more time to be unlocked (4 more months). This is unfair as I did not damage the device, I bought the device with that defect from Boost.

Kindly assist as I am traveling overseas soon and need to use my device.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this experience, tjcbar. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Private message sent.
Highlighted
Agent

We received the private message. We'll continue to assist you in private.