Re: SIM LOCK/PUK CODE

Go to solution
Agent

Hi, @RJ0822! Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

Accidentally locked my SIM card when trying to swap phones. Can I get some help with getting a puc code to unlock my SIM card and also with swapping phones?
Agent

Hi, Stevi. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Enthusiast

I need help can you help me my puk is locked
Enthusiast

Need puk

Hey there, Tmofob1980! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".