Question about iPhone 8 Personal Hotspot

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Question about iPhone 8 Personal Hotspot

I have the standard unlimited plan with no hotspot and just Boosted up to an iPhone 8 and noticed it has a personal hotspot that I can connect my iPod touch to even though my plan does not include mobile hotspots. I cannot find a clear cut answer for this so I will ask it here. Will I have additional charges using this feature with my iPod and does it have a data limit?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Question about iPhone 8 Personal Hotspot

All plans include a personal hot spot, limited to the function of your phone and the plan you have. The $35 plan offers 3gb of data, you can use your hot spot bit it will come out of your 3gb lte of data. The $50 plan has unlimited data and an additional 8gb of hot spot data. The $60 plan has unlimited data and 20gb of hot spot data.

Hope that helps.
2 REPLIES
Accomplice

All plans include a personal hot spot, limited to the function of your phone and the plan you have. The $35 plan offers 3gb of data, you can use your hot spot bit it will come out of your 3gb lte of data. The $50 plan has unlimited data and an additional 8gb of hot spot data. The $60 plan has unlimited data and 20gb of hot spot data.

Hope that helps.
Groupie

It does, thank you for the answer.