Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Puk code

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Puk code

My sim is Locked and I don’t know my puk code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Puk code

Hello there. I can help you with that. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there. I can help you with that. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

PUK code needed
Highlighted
Enthusiast

PM me
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Abovethebelow! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Amanda2001! We have received your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I accidentally sim locked my Iphone 6s and need assistance on how to recover my PUK code. Not sure how to Private Message on here either. Please help.!
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @luciongrey We'll be more than happy to assist you! For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP. 

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

***** Tammy Bishop *****