Pre Owned iPhone 6 No Sim

Enthusiast

Pre Owned iPhone 6 No Sim

Hello I recently purchased a Pre-owned iPhone 6 from the Boost Mobile website and there is no SIM card included in the box. I am actually quite frustrated because I am unable to activate my phone or move pass the screen as the screen displays "Insert Valid Sim" Anyone experience anything similar to this? Is there any way Boost can send me a sim for this phone?
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Pre Owned iPhone 6 No Sim

We are sorry that happened, @Jayceeay! Let’s take a closer look. Must of our devices are shipped with the SIM card pre-inserted. We'd like to know, have you tried to open the SIM tray to look for the card?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello! Thank you for the reply, yes I actually looked inside the tray and the sim card is inside. I am able to switch my number over successfully through the system online but my screen continues to display the following messages on the actual device in the following order.
"Update successfully completed, continue last steps"
"Choose a Wi-Fi network or connect to itunes" *I have done both*
"It may take a few minutes to activate your iphone"
"Sim Required Please Insert a Sim Card" even though the sim card is indeed inside the tray in the correct position. I cannot do anything with that phone since it is stuck on that screen. Ive spoken to a customer rep on the phone who has also walked me through the activation steps with no solution.
Could it be that I need a new Sim Card or this pre owned iphone 6 is defected? I've tried absolutely everything at this point.
Agent

Thank you for the information. It looks like you need to order a new SIM card. Please keep in mind that using the regular shipping method can take 3-5 business days. If you don't want to wait, you can buy the SIM card at a Boost Mobile store.

Please send us a DM so we can chat further.