Porting number from Tracfone - don't have Acct# or PIN for Tracfone

Groupie

Porting number from Tracfone - don't have Acct# or PIN for Tracfone

I set up a 2 line account last night and got my daughter a new phone number for her phone.  Then I tried to port the phone number I have on my Tracfone to the new Boost iphone7 plus I just purchased.  The system requested an account number and PIN for my current phone number.  I don't have either with Tracfone only my phone number.  I entered that and got an activation status code.  I got a voice mail message this morning that they weren't able to do the port.  I know someone who switched from Tracfone to Boost and was able to keep their number. Can someone please help me figure out how to port my current phone number?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Porting number from Tracfone - don't have Acct# or PIN for Tracfone

Hey there, shduncan99! We apologize for the inconvenience. We recommend you to contact Trackfone to get the PIN number and account number confirmed to be able to port out. 

Groupie

Once I get that number, how do I correct what I already entered into the system?  I have an Activation # which says the port is pending.  How do I add the account # and PIN?  All I can look at is status. 

You can just call customer service at 866-402-7366. If needed you will be transferred to the porting department.