Pin Issue

Highlighted
Not applicable

Pin Issue

Hi,

I have been unable to access my account due to an issue with my pin. The pin that is sent to me after being requested through the hotline is incorrect and only four digits. Please get in touch with me for some help when you get the chance. Thank you. 

Colby 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Promoter

4 digit PIN is for Boost likely.  Have you tried Boost Sign In?  Your account may be in process of being transferred.  I can't get into my account at VM for the past 2 days with 6 digit PIN.  Don't know what else to say except will be glad when Boost transition is over.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, all. Thanks for contacting us. Please, send us a private message so we can better assist you.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did they fix your account that transferred to Boost? Did you get your 10GB of data? My transfer date is coming up soon so I'm wondering if I'll continue with $35 and 10GB. 

Highlighted
Promoter

It won't let me send a private message.  It says "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."  I haven't sent one in 3 days!  I guess I'll just have to wait it out and review the options from the competitors (Verizon an ATT) in case things go south.  I don't have the time to go thru this for all of ours lines. Thanks.

Highlighted
Promoter

@Maryrk  My account never transferred to Boost.  Haven't heard any sitreps either.  Tried to send a private message to the agent like they said but that doesn't work anymore evidently.  I don't know what to tell you about your plan.  I guess cross your fingers?  I was gonna send this update to you via a private message but evidently those don't work no more either.  Hope your experience is better than mine and others.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. The PIN numbers on Boost Mobile are only 4 digits long. Your PIN number for Boost will be the first 4 digits of the PIN number that you had on Virgin mobile. As for the migrations, the migration date is your due date.

@θ_Rules If your account is still on Virgin Mobile you can send us a text message to the number 8681 from your phone for assistance regarding your account.  

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just spoke to someone at Virgin Mobile.  My next month begins on 2/28. She said to make sure you have money in the account to pay for the next months service.  She's also said when you're migrated to Boost, call Boost to get a new pin.  This is different info to what's been said last couple of weeks which was to use the first 4 numbers of your virgin pin. Also to @0_RULES, she said the 10 GB would carry over to Boost. So fingers crossed.

Highlighted
Promoter

Thanks to @EdmundM  and @Maryrk for the info.  Had hands full last night with lights flickering from winter storm in NC.  Will keep the info in mind.  Gonna wait til secondary window in March to see if account really transfers then.  Not a big deal as long as phone still works which it has been.  Sorry I lost my cool last night (no meteorological pun intended) with winter weather.  Hope everyones account(s) get fixed.  Thanks again.