Phone won't activate

Highlighted
Groupie

Phone won't activate

I had an iPhone 6. I recently bought an iPhone 8 from boost. I swapped my old phone for my new phone on my account, however, the new one is not activating. I assumed it would take some time to activate but it's been 2hrs. Is it ever going to activate?

See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Phone won't activate

That’s no good at all. Sorry to hear that, ldav1212. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) from the new device. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted

hello, i need help my phone keeps saying "this sim has been locked" im trying to switch from my iphone 6 to an iphone 5c unlocked from verizon. i recently broke my iphone 6 and i always had this phone for emergencies .

@RossyC wrote:

That’s no good at all. Sorry to hear that, ldav1212. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) from the new device. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @jhernandez40. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi I recently bought an IPhone 6plus, I’ve been trying to swap my phone for hours now. I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried to activate it online several attempts...please help.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Samantha! Thanks for contacting us. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.