Phone swap and keep number

Highlighted
Groupie

Phone swap and keep number

So I currently have an iPhone 4s and had a plan with sprint prepaid since 2013. About a week ago I bought an iPhone 11 on boost.com to swap on my plan once it switches to Boost (which it did today). When I try to swap devices, it says I have to pick a new plan, which is fine since it offers one for the same price just a little less data, since my current one isn’t compatible with the iPhone 11. One I choose my new plan I entered everything to start the swap but once I submit it it gives me an error saying “ Trace Failure brandCd value not valid NMS DVCSWAPBT status 111 Please open a ticket for Sprint NMS to review their data against the Ensemble database”. I called the help number and they said it might not be possible to keep my number since my plan is so old. They then suggested to call back on 10/16 once the transition from sprint is over and see if it can be done then but i still might not be able to keep my number. Is there anything i can do now to swap my phone and keep the same number?
See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Phone swap and keep number

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue @Kylehardee. Please send us a private message with your current phone number, pin and MEID on the new phone. Let's take a closer look.

Agent

Re: Phone swap and keep number

Understood. We will need to escalate this situation. Please provide us with an alternate number to call you.