Phone still not delivered

Groupie

Phone still not delivered

Hi, so i ordered a moto e5 plus exactly 2 weeks ago today. When it originally shipped out, it arrived at a fedex location about 10 minutes from me but instead of being delivered to me, it was shipped back to boost. I called fedex to find out why and they said boost requested it be sent back. They eventually received the phone back, i tracked it. My order status still says shipped but i have not received my phone, or a new tracking number. Also, since this started, the phone i ordered is now out of stock. My question is, am i ever going to receive my phone or will my order be cancelled?.....and why? I got this phone with a labor day special discount too. The phone I'm using now i ordered from boost's website a few years ago and had absolutely no issues. But this experience now is making my a very unhappy customer. I wanted this phone and already ordered (and received) a phone case for it...any info anyone can give me is appreciated. Im tempted to just call and cancel my order altogether. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Phone still not delivered

That’s strange. How about we take a closer look? Can you please send me a private message with your order key number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".