Phone out of stock.

Groupie

Phone out of stock.

Hello, I need help. I was going to buy the Iphone 6 pre-owned phone and it is out of stock. Do you re-stock them regularly, or do I have to wait some months before it actually comes into stock again? 

I really need this phone, as it is a gift for my sister, and I plan on getting it for her next week on Thursday. Do you think the phone will be in stock by then? 

4 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Phone out of stock.

Hi iikiahii32! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, we do not have any information on when that device will be back in stock. We advise you to keep checking our website (https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/) for updated news. We apologize for the inconvenience. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

Thank you so much! And actually, it's not that much of an inconvenience, she'll just have to wait until it comes into stock again, but I know she'll be happy when it does come. Thank you for your timely response. 

Highlighted
Agent

You're very welcome, iikiahii32! We deeply appreciate your patience. If you have other questions, feel free to ask. Have a nice day. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

If a phone is out of stock online will it be the same if I call and order it