Phone is faulty. Restarts itself and loses service

Phone is faulty. Restarts itself and loses service

I just bought my Iphone this year in February from Boost. For the past month it is faulty, it restarts itself millions of times, gets hot, and loses service. How do i get a refund or another phone?

thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Phone is faulty. Restarts itself and loses service

So sorry to hear that, amelizon. We'd like to take a closer look at this. Did you purchase the handset brand new or Pre-Owned phone? Have you tried to perform a factory reset to see if that gets the problem resolved? Has your device sustained any physical damage (wet, dropped, broken, etc..)?

I got a new iphone x back in March and its doing the same thing! I havent been able to use it for more than 10  minutes combined in the past 4 days. Reset didnt work ...

Agent

Truly sorry to hear that, @royacr. Whenever a phone restarts on its own, it usually means that it's having hardware issues. Since you mentioned that the reset didn't work and that the device was purchased brand new, we recommend you visit the nearest Apple store in your area so they can take a look at the device. To locate an Apple store, please use the following link: https://www.apple.com/retail/.

Hi Rossy!

I bought the phone brand new from Boost. It hasn't suffered any damage. I will try the factory reset and if not go to the Apple Store as you suggested to other users.

thank you!