Personal Hotspot option MISSING iPhone 6 plus

Groupie

Personal Hotspot option MISSING iPhone 6 plus

I am having a VERY difficult time setting up my personal hotspot on my iPhone 6 plus. I have been trying to set this up SINCE tuesday 8/30/16 when I was told that I needed to pay the $10 to have hotspot added to my plan, which is fine, and I did. Yesterday, 9/1/16, my service renewed and I am still unable to use the personal hotspot. When I go into Settings>Cellular I have the options: Cellular Data (on/off), Cellular Data Options, Current Period, Lifetime, Current Period, and Current Period Roaming. There is no Personal hotspot option, or a way to set up the personal hotspot. I went to the boost store, where I purchased my iPhone, and the guy there had called Boost Mobile only to get service of no one knowing why the personal hotspot option isn't in the settings. Then I went home and contacted Boost Mobile Customer Service by phone only to be tranferred to Apple service, because I had to talk to apple about the issue, only for Apple to transfere me back to Boost because hotspot has to do something with the Boost Network or something is not set up right. I have tried calling and getting support in the chat room. No one knows why this is happening or why I do not have this setting on my iPhone when I should. I have tried resetting network settings, resetting all settings, and doing a soft and hard reset. Yesterday, 9/1/16, I spent a whole day calling and trying to find a fix for this option, and now I still am left without any answers. My friends who have boost have a hotspot option on their phones, without a fee and they just have the option there without needing to activate it. Also the iPhone that I had prior did have this hotspot option on the phone itself. Why do I not have this on my iPhone 6 plus? And now I am worried that I am paying extra for a setting, hot spot, that should have been on the iPhone that is not there and is not working?

2 REPLIES

Re: Personal Hotspot option MISSING iPhone 6 plus

I have same problem on my 6s. Do you have a solution? If so, please share.
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Personal Hotspot option MISSING iPhone 6 plus

Hello. If you still need assistance, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".