Paid but not activated

Go to solution
Highlighted

Paid but not activated

I paid for the first month of service and the $10 activation fee. The payment was reflected in my bank account and on my Boost dashboard. However, the phone is still not activated and when I check the activation status, it keeps prompting me to pay another $60. How long does it take a phone to activate? Is there something else that I need to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not activated

To anyone in the future having the same problem, I was able to solve this myself by resetting the network settings on my iPhone.  Go to Settings > GeneralReset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you're having issues, @carmendelacruz. Please send us a private message with the phone number and pin to verify.

Highlighted

To anyone in the future having the same problem, I was able to solve this myself by resetting the network settings on my iPhone.  Go to Settings > GeneralReset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

View solution in original post