PUK

Groupie

Re: PUK

Can you please assist me with the same thing?

@Jniemeyer13

Understood. Could you please let us know the phone name/model? Please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check things out.

- E.J.

SM

Hi could your please help me with PUK for my iPhone 5, can’t call carrier due to phone being locked & store is closed due to it being New Years Day
Agent

Hi there, SM. Definitely want to look into this for you. What's the phone number and PIN?

Agent

Please, send us a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your phone number and PIN.

My cousin gave me her old phone and she does not remember the PUK number and we tried everything we could think of.
Agent

Hey there, Maddydanielle3! The PUK code is not usually provided unless it is necessary. If you need assistance with a Boost mobile phone that is asking you for a PUK code, please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Enthusiast SMB
Enthusiast

Is this a private
Message?

Hey there, SMB! We successfully received the private message you sent about needing your PUK code.

If anyone else has the same request, feel free to send me (or any other Community agent available) a private message including your phone number and PIN code.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

At your service!

Hozuki_Robert

Enthusiast

My sim locked and says I need pku now please help