PUK code

Go to solution

PUK code

Hi, I got locked out of my iPhone 7 Plus's SIM Card and I need a PUK code. Help.

40 REPLIES 40

Agent

Hello, @Stingray71. Thank you for stopping by. How can we assist you? -Kira_M. 

I have the same problem. How do I send a private message? I tried using the "contact us" email, but apparently I'm locked out of it, too. When I submit the message, I get this error: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /dynamicSendMailServlet on this server. My iPhone is a useless brick until I can get this solved.

Agent

Hello gbohanno1, you can click on one of the agent profile and it will give you the option to send them a private message. 

hi i need my puk locked out of phpne for some reason

Hello

I was wondering if you could help me find a puk code to unlock my sim card’?

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Got locked out of Sim card. I need my PUK code to unlock. Please help

Agent

Hi there, @SpaceDrake! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you.

I tried the private message but am getting an error saying You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later. Is there another way I can send that info, Or do you know if there is a time limit before I can send a private message again?