PUK Code needed

Go to solution

PUK Code needed

My sim card is locked and I cannot access my service without the puk code, and I don't know my puk code.

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: PUK Code needed

So sorry to hear about this experience, Jtowns. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

20 REPLIES 20
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Jtowns. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Groupie

Hi I’m Raul Hernandez and need a puk code for my iPhone 6

Agent

Hi there, Starleeto. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help. 

How do I get my puk code

Hey there, HeatherMarie85! I can help you with that! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

I need my puk sim code
Accomplice

Hi , please I need your help . My iphone has sim locked and I need the PUK code to unlock.
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @Cevobrien. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you. 

Accomplice

Thanks