PUK Code needed

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: PUK Code needed

Hey, @Cevobrien! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and private message us instead. Thanks!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Please send to me the answer.

Thankd
Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us a private message. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

When I click in your name do not show me any options to send private message. Please comunicate with me directly at my email.

Thanks
Highlighted
Agent

You will need to verify your email address to activate the option to send and receive private messages. You need to click the verification link sent to your registration email address. Look for an email from Boost Mobile Community in your inbox or Spam folder, and click the link in the email to verify your email address. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Already did that. Please just erase my information. I Gonna see another options to solve my problem.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

I was trying to reset my sim pin and when I did that I accidentally locked it and now I am unable to make calls or texts or anything without having a PUK code which I was told to contact boost for. If someone could please get back to me ASAP on this dilemma I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Cronollo! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I also need my PUK code. Could someone help?