Outage no service Glen Burnie

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Outage no service Glen Burnie

My service is still out now for the 3rd day.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Outage no service Glen Burnie

Hi there, JConn278. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service.

Could you send us a private message with your address to check the coverage? 

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Hi there, JConn278. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service.

Could you send us a private message with your address to check the coverage? 

Groupie

I don’t know how to private message on here
Agent

To send a private message just click on the profile of any user and, in the next screen, click 'send this user a private message'. 

Groupie

Mine has as well. I’m not pleased about the temporary fixes by support and reset after reset, taking SIM cards in and out only to not have it work when I do it. Boost needs to admit there’s an outage and take care of the customers . Aaaaannnd I pay per month for phone insurance as well as this “no service” service..

Agent

We're sorry to hear that, Twagrz. Please, send us a private message with your address to have a look. 

Groupie

No service since Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019. Talked to support twice, temporary fixes. Both times I lost service hours after talking with support. 

Groupie

No need....support already checked my home and work location and coverage was supposed to be fine. 

@jalopez81 wrote:

We're sorry to hear that, Twagrz. Please, send us a private message with your address to have a look. 

Groupie

Now I’m being told that there isn’t a outage so which one is it?!
Enthusiast

this crazy my phone has been out since Saturday , they keep giving the run around trouble shooting only works for a few hours , this company is horrible , then they tell me to wait two days and here we are 5 days and this bs still don't work .