Ordered used Iphone 7 plus and stuck on Checkout screen

Go to solution
Highlighted

Ordered used Iphone 7 plus and stuck on Checkout screen

I just purchased a used phone 7 plus and applied flash sale discount. Filled out billing form and checked terms of agreement. Clicked to confirm and its just stuck on a loading check out screen. What happened? What do I do? FrustratingScreen Shot 2019-07-31 at 11.12.37 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ordered used Iphone 7 plus and stuck on Checkout screen

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are here to help! If the payment transaction is not completed, the order will not go through. Please try again and make sure that the billing and shipping addresses are the same. Please tell us if you still need assistance with this. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are here to help! If the payment transaction is not completed, the order will not go through. Please try again and make sure that the billing and shipping addresses are the same. Please tell us if you still need assistance with this. 

View solution in original post

Thank you! This worked. What I put as apartment number wasnt refined and now it went through. Thank you. Hopefully in the future, they make the system better. 

It's great to hear that! We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.