Ordered new phone

Go to solution
Accomplice

Ordered new phone

I just ordered a iphone 7plus pre owned this morning. I still haven’t gotten the confirmation number for it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Ordered new phone

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with the order number. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with the order number. 

View solution in original post

Accomplice

How do I send a private message ?
Agent

Please click on the username of any of the social care agents and select the option send this user a private message.

Groupie

I sent a private message
Agent

Please wait and one of our agents will assist your through private message. 

Accomplice

They emailed me and my phone is being shipped.
Agent

Good to hear that. We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Hello I order 2 galaxy s9 and three iPhone 6s on 3-8-19. However I never received a confirmation email or a email for shipping to track my order. I've tried calling and haven't been able to speak to a live rep. Please help me
Highlighted
Accomplice

I order a Samsung s8+ yesterday and the order status says its still processing and I want to know what going to happen and to see am I going to receive my phone