Online BM deals for iPhone SE

Go to solution
Accomplice

Online BM deals for iPhone SE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Online BM deals for iPhone SE

You're very welcome, Carilara. Let us know if you have other questions; we're at your service. Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accomplice

carilara: durn site didn't allow me to more text before posting this. My question is: the online deal for iPhone SE shows 2 different discounts offered, $290 off and $240 off; when clicking on and arriving at the link location to make the purchase, the price after the discounts both total $159.99. Anyone know if BM will honor a $290 discounted payment of $109.99?
Agent

Hi carilara.

Thanks for reaching out to us. It is our pleasure to assist you. Do you have any questions regarding the online deals for the iPhone SE? Please, let us know. Thanks

Accomplice

My question is: the online deal for iPhone SE shows 2 different discounts offered, $290 off and $240 off; when clicking on and arriving at the link location to make the purchase, the price after the discounts both total $159.99. Will BM will honor a $290 discounted payment of $109.99?
Agent

Can you tell us what color and the gigabytes of the phone you want?

Accomplice

Color: Gray 32g
Agent

Thanks for the information. The iPhone SE 32GB Gray is available at this price online:

Retail Price$399.99

Promotional Discount $240.00

Online price with discount: $159.99

Feel free to visit our website https://www.boostmobile.com/  for more details or let us know if you have any question.

Accomplice

might be a good idea, then, if you get whomever manages your website to remove the offer of $290 off, since it's not a valid offer. Thanks.
Agent

You're very welcome, Carilara. Let us know if you have other questions; we're at your service. Have a nice day.

View solution in original post