One day shipping

Go to solution
Highlighted

One day shipping

Hey guys! just wondering...I placed my order for a phone around 3:40 on a Tuesday and paid $12 for next day shipping. Just wondering why did I just now get an email saying my phone is still in another state and it should arrive Friday? What was the point of paying for next day shipping? Can I get a refund for my shipping?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: One day shipping

Hi there, BryRobin. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the shipping. 

Yes, we can work on a refund for you if eligible. Now, when you place the order after 12pm destination time, the order is processed and shipped the next day, and then you'd receive the phone the next day after that. 

In any case, please get in contact with us when you receive the phone so we can assist you with that. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, BryRobin. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the shipping. 

Yes, we can work on a refund for you if eligible. Now, when you place the order after 12pm destination time, the order is processed and shipped the next day, and then you'd receive the phone the next day after that. 

In any case, please get in contact with us when you receive the phone so we can assist you with that. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi, I also ordered a phone Wednesday and paid the 12$ extra for one day shipping.

I understand orders placed after 12 PM dont process until the next business day, and Thursday was technically a holiday, but is now Friday and my phone still has not processed.

Anyway I could get an update or refund on this issue, since I paid over a hundred for a phone when I could've paid much less, and it seems that it wont even arrive for a week after the order?
Highlighted
Agent

Good day @newkidonthebloc. Orders placed on holidays/weekends, including orders where the customer has paid extra for overnight shipping, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Would you please send us a private message with the order number?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.