No tracking number

Enthusiast

No tracking number

I ordered a phone this morning around 10 am. And it supposed to be next day shipping. When will I get my tracking number and status of me package?
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: No tracking number

Hi Yanno24. Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to investigate. Please, provide us with the order # in a private message, so we can check it out. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

i didn’t get an email when i ordered my iphone on monday. so i don’t have an order number to track my package

Agent

I see. Did you make sure to check your Spam/Junk mailbox? Please, let us have your number and PIN in a private message, so we can check this for you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

I’m dealing with the same thing and I’ve been lied to all day then told that I couldn’t get a refund cause the order has been processed mind u the lady before him said she already processed it plus then was told I couldn’t get my boost up until after 48hrs boost is a joke

Hello Carieo. We are sorry to hear that you feel like this. We'd like to investigate. Please, provide us with the order number in a private message, so we can check it out. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks!

They piss me off I called and they wasn't helping me at all and they said it will take 3-5 business days to receive my order and it still didn't come im really mad I need to talk to a company manager