No service

Highlighted
Not applicable

No service

I have an IPhone 7 and as of Friday I have had off and on service. I get an error of no cellular data. I restart it about ten times then it will act as if nothing happened. Then about an hour later it does the same thing. Please help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, Bigwade2862. When did you purchase  the phone? Have you removed the SIM  card and put it back in?

Highlighted
Not applicable

I have been having the exact same issue for about three days now. iPhone 7. Drops service out of nowhere, gives me an error message that I need to update carrier settings... no updates available. If I remove SIM card and put it back in, sometimes it will reconnect. Sometimes I can get it to reconnect by going in and out of airplane mode as well. It seems to have a mind of it's own and goes in and out when it pleases now. 

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you're having issues @devoalmighty. Please provide us with the phone model.

Highlighted
Not applicable

@Annie1424 As I mentioned previously it’s on an IPhone 7.
Agent

The model can be found on the back of the phone, starting with the letter A @devoalmighty.

Highlighted
Not applicable

@Annie1424 ah thanks. A1660
Highlighted
Agent

You're very welcome @devoalmighty. Please visit the nearest Apple store to get this issue resolved.

Highlighted
Not applicable

@Annie1424 what is the actual issue though?
Highlighted
Agent

The network issue that you're having with your phone @devoalmighty.