No service on iPhone SE

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

No service on iPhone SE

Hi guys!

I'm a new customer, and my SIM just arrived in the mail today. As far as I know, I used the correct SIM card, and it gave me my number and said my phone was activated, but on the network it says "No Service." I've restarted the phone a couple of times and tried the ##UPDATE# suggestion, as well as turning Airplane mode on and off a few times. It will connect for a couple of seconds, says BOOST and has one bar, and then goes back to "No Service." According to the website, I'm in the coverage area, so I'm not sure why this isn't connecting. Is this normal for the first day a SIM card is activated, or is it the same problem the other iPhones have? I'd love to be able to resolve this, so I can use my phone! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No service on iPhone SE

We will need to look into this. Can you send us a Private Message with your phone number,pin and Sim card number? 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Agent

Hello Edgar, lets get you sorted out. Did you enter the SIM card number on your account?

Accomplice

I did. I tried to follow the instructions to the letter.
Agent

We will need to look into this. Can you send us a Private Message with your phone number,pin and Sim card number? 

View solution in original post

Groupie

Need some help
Accomplice

i am  having the exact problem, please let me know how to fix this

Accomplice

I am having the exact same problem,, please help

Agent

Hi, tracyg! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? 

Accomplice

chicago street and east wells 61254

Agent

We don't have reported outages at that location. 

Please perform the following steps, with Wi-Fi and mobile data on:
Tap Phone.>Tap Key Pad if necessary.>Enter ##873283# then tap Call.>When Starting Service Update screen appears, tap OK.>When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.>The Radio will reset. • When Boost displays, the iPhone update has completed.