No service iPhone 6

No service iPhone 6

There is a no service and/or searching icon where my network & signal should be showing. I’ve updated my phone, turned it on & off, checked my settings & nothing has worked. I know coverage in the area is fine because my wife is on the same plan as me and her phone is fine. PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED this phone for work!
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: No service iPhone 6

So sorry for this hassle; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Enthusiast

That's crazy, my phone started doing the same thing on the same day (Dec. 14th) & I've also been getting the run around with no sign of improvement in trying to resolve the issue which should be their top priority to make the customer happy but obviously that's not the case. I've been waiting for a "replacement sim card" for a month now & after three weeks in, I decided to head to the boost store hoping for some luck with their sim card but was no help. It's the phone itself that has the issue. Now it's week 3 or 4 since I spoke to someone in regards to a refund or free upgrade in which they said that they will make sure that I receive a call back in 2-5 business days to help investegate this matter. If there is still no progress on this matter by the end of today, tomorrow I Will Be Heard.

Agent

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’ll get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message so we can chat further? Thanks!

Accomplice

I have the same problem I also need help
Agent

Hey there! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? Thanks

Accomplice

Phone number is ***** it is my granddaughters phone but it’s under my account. Darald sandman.

Agent

Thank you. Please provide us more details about the situation. Also, we'll need the pin code of the account. 

Accomplice

Phones been doing it for like two weeks now I’ve done everything that it said on the The web for the iPhone 6 and it still see keep saying searching She can’t call no one Are no one can call her you can use the Internet no taxes in or out the pin is *****

Agent

Thank you for the information. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?