No cellular data on new iPhone SE

Highlighted
Groupie

No cellular data on new iPhone SE

I recently switched over to a new iPhone SE. Everything works except there's no cellular data. Multiple calls in to the service line have failed to result in anything positive. Any thoughts? This is very frustrating, and I've spent several hours on the phone with Boost help people who haven't been any real help so far. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, jasonr. We definitely want to look into this for you. What error message are you receiving when trying to use the data? Is Cellular Data enabled? Have you received an error regarding the SIM card? 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi—thanks! The message says “Could not activate cellular data network.” Cellular data IS turned on in the settings. No error message regarding SIM card, but there may be an issue because we were told to use the Sprint SIM card that came with the phone rather than the Boost card that came in the box.
Highlighted
Agent

We'd need to verify the account information, jasonr. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI and the SIM card number. 

Highlighted
Agent

Please, try the following: 

Settings > Mobile data > Mobile Data Options > Disable 4G

Highlighted
Groupie

Those settings aren't on my iPhone. 

I can do settings --> cellular --> cellular data options --> but then there's nothing about 4G 

Highlighted

I had the very same issue. I disabled the Cellular Data and turned off the phone. Turned phone back on and and Cellular Data on and it worked.