No Service on IPhone 6

Highlighted

No Service on IPhone 6

My iPhone 6 has been showing no service or searching for the past week now. I’ve tried resetting network settings a thousand times. Everything is up to date. I don’t understand why I can’t get service. I can’t recieve texts,emails,calls nor make them. Can anyone help with this issue?
68 REPLIES 68
Highlighted
Groupie

I can’t make call or text at all!!! What’s going on 

Highlighted
Groupie

im having the same problem

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @natalielopes! Thank you for letting us know about this. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Does anyone out here know how to solve this?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Lynn420Mac We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi Joy1713, Thank you for your quick response. Before I pm you, you should know. I've pmed with an agent recently who was again unable to help me. I ported my number in-store on October 8. I paid a total of $75 for this service. I left the store after sitting there all day, (Not a few hours, but all day!) without service. I was told that it was due to a tower being down and I should wait.. There is a sign in the store there offering the iPhone se with port ins. I asked for this and offered to pay the difference. They had none, but did have the iPhone 7. I asked if after the towers we're up and if my phone was still not working if I'd be able to take advantage of the in-store promotion still. I was told that YES, the regional manager would allow it. After multiple phone calls and what is now up to $50 extra spent on my assurance phone for internet to be able to do as boost mobile customer service asked I still have no service. The towers we're back up on the 10th. I asked for a refund on the 14th. I was trying to be cooperative and do as I was asked. I have been extremely patient. I was not given a refund I was told I would be credited$15. For my "inconvenience". And that I should let my phone "rest" for 24 hours before calling back if it still wasn't working. I did that. I thought I was being patient by waiting 48 hours. When I did call back I was told because apple support found nothing wrong with my phone and that it was up to date with the lastest software that I'd be sent a sent a different sim chip and I should wait and try this. I was sent a sim chip for the extended network. My phone isn't compatible with the extended network. Which I know because before I even ported over I used the byod option on boosts website that confirmed this. So I came here and looked for a solution. The sim arrived yesterday and does not work. I went to the store today to see if I could take part in the in-store promotion for one of their iPhones. They still have no se's yet the sign is still there. They have 7's but have no sims. I was also told that it's now too late to take part because I had to do it when I ported in. When I brought it to her attention that she told me it would be okay because I was a little upset she got mad and waled away from me and wouldn't speak to me again. I was not yelling. I was just upset. It's been since the 8th of October and I still have no service. I'm spending money I don't have just to be able to communicate with customer service and use the internet to do as they suggest. I've spent $125 total and still have no service. Now I'm being told that it's to late for a refund that I did request on the 14th. And wasn't given. I was credited a total of$30 into my boost account but what good does that do me if I have no service?? I left the store in tears. Now I'm here again. I don't want to keep doing the same things I've been doing for the past two weeks. I'm tired of verifying my information with each representative that I speak with. I looked to the community because I want to know if others with this problem ever got their phones working, motto have to keep repeating the same things that I've been doing since this started. I'm frustrated beyond belief that I am being treated like the by customer service and that I can't be refunded. The towers being out isn't my fault and should account for additional time in the original seven days. The fact that I requested a refund with in the time span but was misguided to let my phone rest and wait for another sim should also be taken into consideration. Especially because it was THE WRONG SIM. I'm extremely pissed! Everytime I ask to speak to a supervisor I am hung up on. I paid for this service and still don't have it. What can I do? If Boost Mobile doesn't help and consider everything that I have been trying to do as they suggest with nothing more than apologies for my "inconveniences".

Now are you sure you want me to send you a private message?

Also to be clear so I'm not leaving out any information. Yes. The phone I'm on was up and connected to boost three times however it never stays connected for longer than a half hour at a time which is evident and can be shown be looking at the amount of calls made from it, data used and screen time throughout this whole process.

I am still willing to work with boost mobile however I will no longer tolerate being treated as if it is me who's done something wrong.
Highlighted
Agent

We do understand this situation can be frustrating. We'll still like for you to send us a private message, so we can further assist you with this issue.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I just received a second sim from boost delivered by FedEx. It too is an expanded network sim. I appreciate your help and apologize for my frustration that boost mobile has so cleverly driven to. I will send a pm. Thank you.

I do wonder,. Why would boost send not just one but two sims that are not compatible with my phone. They have my IMEI number. This is so out of control that I'm not sure I want to deal with boost anymore. Smh frantically! Ugh!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Just to add. My original question has not been answered.