No Service on IPhone 6

Highlighted

No Service on IPhone 6

My iPhone 6 has been showing no service or searching for the past week now. I’ve tried resetting network settings a thousand times. Everything is up to date. I don’t understand why I can’t get service. I can’t recieve texts,emails,calls nor make them. Can anyone help with this issue?
68 REPLIES 68
Highlighted
Accomplice

My son hasn’t had service on his iPhone 6 in over a month. Can only use wifi
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Asbush! Please, provide us with more details about this issue. When was the last time that a payment was made to his account? Is he getting any specific error message when he tries to use his service? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can’t make phone calls showing no service
Highlighted
Accomplice

After looking through the tread a lot of people have had this same issue
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there ljf9797. Please send us a private message with the phone number and pin code to the account, as well the address to the area where this occurs. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I send a private message
Highlighted
Agent

All you need to do is click on an agent's name and select "Send This User a Private Message" from their profile tab. All agents have a "Social Care" badge by their names.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Im having this same issue. Is there a resolution?

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @boostjnky840. Send us a private message with your phone number so we can review this further.

Highlighted
Groupie

We are having the same issue as everybody else above.  How do I send a PM on here to get assistance?