No SIM???? iPhone 6!!

Go to solution

No SIM???? iPhone 6!!

Please help my phone says NO SIM! Idk what to do!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No SIM???? iPhone 6!!

Hello there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd love to look into this for you. Did you try removing the SIM card and wiping it with a clean cloth? Does your phone have any signal bars right now? ~AmyM25 

~AmyM25
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hello there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd love to look into this for you. Did you try removing the SIM card and wiping it with a clean cloth? Does your phone have any signal bars right now? ~AmyM25 

~AmyM25
Highlighted

Hiii! I just did so and it worked! Thank you so much!!
Agent

We're happy to hear that! You are very welcome. We're at your service. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

My iPhone keeps saying invalid sim. I tried pulling out the SIM card and wiping it with a clean cloth then restarting the phone but it didn’t help. Help plz!
Agent

Hi there, @Brianbw! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, ICCID/SIM card number, and your address to further investigate. 

Groupie

Hi there I’m locked out of my account and need a puk code please help I just paid my phone line and it’s not even being used I have had no service for the past 2 weeks sent an email with my case number and my ID but still no answer
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Jjessyylopez. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.