No LTE on my Samsung Galaxy S8 after Android 9 (Pie) update

No LTE on my Samsung Galaxy S8 after Android 9 (Pie) update

Since I upgraded to the new Android version, I have had no 4G connectivity. The SIM status just shows LTE, no 4G. I cannot connect to my games when I'm not connected to wifi. I can go onto Facebook, email, IMs, messaging, etc, but just can't get into games. It's getting really frustrating because I'm paying for the 4G service but can't use it. I have tried to update PRL, Profile, everything. I've tried restarting, I've tried turning off mobile connectivity and back on again, I've tried turning off my phone, plugging it in, waiting a few minutes, and then turning it back on again. I've even tried checking the actual Mobile Network types, etc. Everything. Nothing has fixed this. What do I need to do to fix this issue? I saw another post where someone had said that they had to downgrade back to the last version of Android, but is there any other way around this?

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: No LTE on my Samsung Galaxy S8 after Android 9 (Pie) update

Hi there, @dannistocking. Thank you for letting us know about this. Definitely want to help you with this. Have you tried these steps?

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On 
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. 

I already did those steps to no avail. Like I said, the mobile data is on. I've already updated the profile and prl.
Agent

We understand, @dannistocking. In that case, we recommend you complete a Factory Reset. Make sure that you back up your info before you complete it.