New iPhone 7 plus can’t receive calls.

Highlighted

New iPhone 7 plus can’t receive calls.

Short version: New iPhone 7 plus can’t receive calls. “subscriber you have called is not in service”

Long version: On Monday Aug 24th my iPhone 6 crashed. Wouldn’t turn back on. Till then worked great. I was using it for years anyways so figured time for new phone. Bought iPhone 7 Plus. Have had nothing but problems. First it was programmed (in store by employees) to wrong towers and I had no service at home. After 4 trips to the store they reprogrammed it to towers near my home only after I paid another activation fee (I didn’t program it to wrong Towers to begin with, why did I have to pay again?). Anyhow, now I can make calls but not receive them. I’ve called customer service twice. Supposedly my case has be escalated twice. It’s been a week now and still can’t get calls. I can call out, but when someone calls my phone it’s says “subscriber you have called is not in service”

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @funkeymonkeyy. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd like to take a closer look.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Of course I am at a new job on location and my freaking phone won't work. It was working until yesterday.  Pretty stressed, people pissed no freaking call support

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @otrenam. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to resolve this in a timely manner. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25