New iPhone 12

Highlighted

New iPhone 12

I really don’t want to switch from boost mobile but I’d really like the new iPhone 12. There’s an iPhone 12 learn more section but no dates given, no pre order, or any info on whether or not you guys will be getting the phone. At the very least I’d like to know if the phone is at least coming to boost so I know to wait.
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

We can confirm that the iPhone 12 will be coming to Boost Mobile soon. Please keep checking our website https://www.boostmobile.com/shop/apple-iphone-compare/apple-iphone-12-learn-more.html from time to time for any updates. We remain at your service. If you need additional assistance, please let us know.

Highlighted
Accomplice

This isn't helpful at all. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's not fair that I bought and received the phone UNLOCKED and you still don't know whether or not I'll be able to activate it with the carrier. Not to mention that my local Boost store sold me a SIM card that I can't/possibly won't be able to use. Very unproffesional and a huge time-waster.
Highlighted
Accomplice

This is bs. Really. Mine gets delivered today as carrier free and always was able to activate with virgin before boost. For crying out loud boost is selling the iphone 12 and 12 pro on their site but it wont activate? Makes no sense. Im super confused.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Exactly! Here I am with a phone I cannot activate and a SIM card that I cannot use. The Boost associate asked me what phone I was activating and proceeded to sell me the card. Until after I purchased it, she told me that I would not be able to return it if it didn't work. How is it even possible that their own employees don't know that the iPhone 12 cannot be activated with them??
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yesterday I found a Boost forum in which a rep. explained that they would only be able to activate iPhone 12's bought directly from the company first. This doesn't seem fair, especially since we all are buying the phone unlocked.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Dukebutter12! The phones that we sell are all locked and programmed to work with our network. Unlocked phones require additional preparations that are not ready at launch. Even if we do sell a certain phone model, we can not guarantee that an unlocked phone will be compatible or have access to all of the functions and/or services we offer. We recommend purchasing the phone directly from our website or one of our stores to guarantee it's compatibility. As for activating the new iPhone 12 factory unlocked, please use our device identifier to verify if it is compatible through this link: https://boost.co/3bkKHvd. You're free to check periodically as we update our systems constantly to expand the list of phones that we can activate.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Accomplice

I dont understand though. They are selling the phone on their site...they are selling a phone you cant use? Isnt that a bit illegal?
Highlighted
Accomplice

and of course, I don't receive a response