New customer bringing unlocked iPhone

Accomplice

New customer bringing unlocked iPhone

My mother has an unlocked iPhone 5c and wants to start a family plan with my fiancé and I who are already boost customers but IMEI says phone is not eligible for swap and how do I set her up an account with her own phone?
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New customer bringing unlocked iPhone

Good morning, Alindsey55! Our work schedule is: Mondays thru Fridays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST. Weekends from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST.

Sorry to hear about that issue! May we know the carrier where the unlocked iPhone 5c comes from?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

I am not sure the phone was purchased awhile ago and she just remembers that it is unlocked, is there anyway it can be checked? I have the IMEI and ICCID numbers

The only non-Boost Mobile unlocked iPhone 5c we can activate is the one supported by Verizon.

To check if your device meets eligibility, please visit: https://boost.co/2FDoJrD.

Don't doubt to let us know if there's anything else we may help you with!

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

I have an unlocked sprint iPhone 7s and want to activate it with boostmobile family plan
Agent

Hey there, @Alindsey55! We'll need to check the eligibility of your device. Please send us a private message with the MEID number and we'll do our very best to help. IN order to do so, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".