Network says searching for service

Groupie

Network says searching for service

I have and iPhone 6 and it says “searching” for network , it won’t unless its connected to wifi. I’ve tried turning it of and on and resetting it and nothing. Need help!!
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Network says searching for service

Hello, Amygarcia16! We are sorry about the issues you're having with your service. We'll be happy to assist you today. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and complete address to review this? Thanks.

I am Currently having the same problem and i am frustrated I paid the bill a few days ago early and now today and yesterday I’m having this Searching problem please assist me in any way but I want my money back if I simply cannot use what I paid for
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Did you make any changes on your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Agent

Thanks for that information. Our network team has not yet notified us of any network issues in that area. We will need to review your account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number.

How do I private message you? I’m on my phone right now but i don’t know how this works I’m new to this website
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".