Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Need help with returning used non certified Iphone 7 plus

Highlighted

Need help with returning used non certified Iphone 7 plus

Hi there. Very frustrated. My used non certified Iphone 7 plus was activated on Tuesday August 6th. Phone was not in best cosmetic condition, but the worst was the screen had two dead pixels, which I noticed after activation.. One in the middle of the screen and one to the right. They are dead white pixels where the transistors inside the phone are too hot. 

Unfortunately because it is a hassle to return a phone for me, I waited awhile but am still within the 90 days. I called the phone number listed on the website, which leads to a company called Brightstar. Not sure why its not boost mobile. Anyways I could barely hear the gentleman on the phone and I dont think he understood that its a used non certified phone. He told me Im not valid because he said there is only a 7 day warranty. This is not true as is listed on Boost Mobile that you have 90 days. He told me that there is only 60 days, after complaint. 

I asked to speak to a manager, and they said they would call me back 24-48 hours. Its been four days and I never got a call back. I also got the date wrong when the phone was activated. I told them it was the 4th but it was on the 6th and Im surprised its not in their system.

The case number is 002A574C

Please help

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need help with returning used non certified Iphone 7 plus

Hi there, CharlieHale. Thanks for contacting us. 

We can clearly see how this is inconvenient for you. We really think you need to contact Brightstar again to get things sorted out. 1