Need help I can't make calls

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Need help I can't make calls

At first was service interrupted I payed $50 each have two lines asked for a family plan  had to pay $10 more and now it's still not working correctly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Need help I can't make calls

?

11 REPLIES
Agent

Hello Sedanom-2. Now, can you please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and provide me with both phone number and pins. 

Accomplice

I don't see where to send private message
Accomplice

?

Agent

I am sorry. But once you click on my user name at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send me a Private Message. 

Accomplice

No it does not appear to me
Agent

In that case you may not have verified your account through email. Make sure that you stay logged in when accessing an agent's profile to see the option. A verification email is sent when you create your account. You can check your email for instructions on how to verify your account and set up your inbox. Once the process is completed, you should be able to select the option to send a private message. 

Accomplice

It says I've reached the number of private messages I can send to try later??
Agent

Hmm. That doesn't sound right. Please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, then try again. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Agent

We'd like to review the status of our network in your area. Please send us your address so we may proceed.