My iphone XR order was CANCELLED??

Highlighted

My iphone XR order was CANCELLED??

I’ve been trying to order my phone a week now and it’ll say “ pending” for a while then it’ll say “cancelled” and I don’t know why
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: My iphone XR order was CANCELLED??

Hey there, @Daijeona!

It saddens us to hear that has happened. Please be advised that this could be due to many reasons. For instance, it could be because we are unable to verify your information in our system even though the order was once completed, etc.…

Please keep in mind that when you complete an order online, through our website, the Shipping Address must not only match the Billing Address of the credit card being used but must also match the Address on the Account you provided us in our system.  If all addresses do not match, the order will be cancelled.

The other option you have is to purchase the device at full price and we can certainly assist with placing that order.

If you have more questions, we remain at your service.

Thank you.

Accomplice

The same thing happened to me too I ordered the iPhone XR for my son’s birthday and it says cancelled he will be very sad.
Agent

This may be due to the same reasons that we explained in our previous post, @Justint346! We really sorry to let you know about that. You can try to complete the order in-store or the other option you have is to purchase the device at full price and we can assist with placing the order.

Accomplice

I did the boost up plan and I’m wondering if you can help me out alot
Agent

Do you mean that the order that was cancelled was under the BoostUp program?

Accomplice

Yes
Agent

Understood. Which is the reason we suggested you to try to complete the order in-store or the other option you have is to purchase the device at full price-- if possible.