My Order is still processing (sorry about re-post did not know how to delete)

Go to solution
Groupie

My Order is still processing (sorry about re-post did not know how to delete)

I ordered a certified pre owned Iphone 7 plus midnight Sunday, so technically Monday it was ordered. Due to it being labor day I realized that it still might not get processed until today, Tuesday.  It is 3:00pm and my order has still not been processed, I payed for expedited  shipping. I still do not have a tracking number either. When will my order become processed ?? I payed for expedited shipping so i was expecting to to be processed by now and shipped tomorrow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: My Order is still processing (sorry about re-post did not know how to delete)

@AwilliamsBR, lets look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your order number so we can into this for you. 

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Agent

Re: My Order is still processing (sorry about re-post did not know how to delete)

@AwilliamsBR, lets look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your order number so we can into this for you. 

Groupie

My order is also doing the same thing
Groupie

I also need some help & to cancel my order if it hasn't processed or shipped yet. I'd rather buy it in the store if it's the same price.
Groupie

My order is still processing as well and I paid for expedited shipping Sunday night as well this is ridiculous If my phone doesn't come tomorrow I would like a refund on my shipping cost. ek-bepp-**** order number