LOCKED SIM

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: LOCKED SIM

I have the same problem, my phone says locked sim out the blue. I logged into my boost mobile account online and i look in my account information to see someone else’s information that stays in a complete different state. I changed my # a couple weeks ago online and i e been having trouble since. I also have an ib charge for $33 and i don’t know what they is for.
Agent

Re: LOCKED SIM

Hello there Ronicarenee1. I am sorry about the issue with your SIM. Make sure your SIM is inserted correctly and place your device on Airplane Mode for 30 seconds. It should go away. In regards to changing your number sometimes after a change like that your device may need to be reprogram. Depending on what type of phone you have, please do the following; If you have an Android please turn off your WiFi and Mobile Data on.  On your dial pad, enter ##72786#. When prompt, press Yes or OK to all you see there.  If you have an iPhone: On your dial pad enter ##873283# and press call. Press OK to all the prompts. Please let me know if that worked out and your connection improved.