Is my only option to join the Inner circle to purchase an iphone from virgin mobile

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Is my only option to join the Inner circle to purchase an iphone from virgin mobile

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Patty. In order to join the Inner Circle, the iPhone has to be purchased from www.virginmobileusa.com or an Apple store. Also, be aware that the plan requires Autopayment.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello! Thanks for your inquiry. We'll be happy to help you. For new customers joining Virgin Mobile, the only phones available are iPhones and the only plan is Inner Circle. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.  

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am not a new customer. I have a different type of phone via Virgin Mobile. I just wanted to know if i had the option to purchase an Iphone from Virgin mobile and purchase my own top up card.  Or could i purchase the phone from Target and use a top up card with out going on the Inner circle?  Thank you

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Patty. In order to join the Inner Circle, the iPhone has to be purchased from www.virginmobileusa.com or an Apple store. Also, be aware that the plan requires Autopayment.

View solution in original post