Iphone6

Groupie

Iphone6

Just bought an iPhone 6 and now I can’t receive incoming calls or text. If someone calls me, the phone rings and then hangs up. My messages come hours later after they’ve already been sent. What can I do?
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Iphone6

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this, @Fallonfri. Are you getting any specific error message when you try to make a phone call? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Groupie

Well it’s not that I can’t make calls. It’s that I don’t receive them along with my text messages. I’m in Portsmouth 23701.
Groupie

It’s not that I can’t make calls, I can’t receive them along with my messages. My area is 23701.
Agent

Hi there, Fallonfri! Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

So what can I do about this issue? At work right now, so it might take a minute to answer back.
Groupie

Look on the side of your phone. There is a tiny switch above the volume buttons. If it shows red switch it down so the red disappears. Restart you phone.